Here are the top 5 free ecommerce website builder solutions that can help you build your own personal website! Read and find out more!
Small business owners, photographers, bloggers, graphic designers, industry experts, and entrepreneurs – these are just a few people who could benefit from running a personal website. Having your own website allows you to strengthen a digital footprint which is helpful for marketing to generate traffic, build awareness, gain leads, and boost sales.
Building a website today is easier than ever. You don’t need to be a designer or coder to do it. All you have to do is head over to one of the website builders and set up your own site in just a few minutes.
The problem is that there are so many website builders and choosing the right one can be a problem. But, don’t worry as we have compiled a list of the five best free ecommerce website builder solutions you can use to build your own personal website.
- Jimdo – This is one of the most versatile website builders on the market. It doesn’t have a drag-and-drop interface, however, it is super easy to use. It has a diverse set of pre-designed themes and it is the best platform to use if you want your new online store to feature a language besides English.
- Weebly – This is the most user-friendly website builders on the market. It comes with pre-designed templates and page layouts which can be easily customized (it is necessary to know CSS and HTML). The free plan is suitable for small businesses and if you want to upgrade, there are paid options available.
- Yola – Another great website builder that helps you build three-page websites even when you are using the unpaid plan. It comes with open designing options, built-in statistics, 1GB of storage, quality customer support, and etc. The best thing about this website builder is that it keeps your new site free of third-party applications.
- Wix – This website builder can offer you an amazing collection of templates that cater to any business you can think of. This builder uses a drag-and-drop interface that makes use of an artificial design intelligence and makes creating websites faster than ever before.
- IM XPRS – If you are interested in creating a lean website in a matter of minutes, this is the perfect ecommerce website builder for you. It has a vast collection of templates and offers pre-designed content blocks (gallery, contact form, product features, store), and much more) that can be combined to create exactly what you want.
When using free ecommerce website plans, you won’t get a custom domain, and you won’t have access to new features such as SEO and analytics. However, you need to keep in mind that all of these website builders have paid plans so if you want, you can upgrade your plan and take your new website to the next level.
— Pixabay (@pixabay) 19 de junio de 2018
Here you can see more articles about Ecommerce Website Builder Click